Ms. Mann graduated from the Seattle University School of Law. Ms. Mann began her legal career with a small natural resource firm in Seattle before moving to Bend in 2020.
Ms. Mann is a member of Francis Hansen & Martin’s litigation department with a general practice that emphasizes business litigation, real estate disputes, and land use issues.
In addition to remodelling a 1925 home, Ms. Mann enjoys beach volleyball, hiking, board games, baking,
- Civil Litigation
- Contract & Business Disputes
- Land Use
- Real Property Law
- Construction Law
- Trial Practice.
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington State Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- Willamette University B.A. Politics
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D.